Identification of De-energised and Energised cable, LV and MV networks
The ARIADNA CI device is an advanced digital tool, with a simple and effective procedure for use. It can be used to identify de-energised and energised electrical cables among multiple conductors in: manholes, trenches, panels.., etc.
With a single device, all types of cables can be identified in both Medium and Low Voltage without the need for calibration before using it.
Standardized for electrical safety procedures, by world’s leading Electric utilities.
- De-energised cable identifier
- LV live cable identifier
- MV energized cable identifier
- Single-phase and three-phase cables
- Signal injection by Direct connection or Induction clamp
- Cable length > 50 km (direct connection)
- Operatio time > 24 h (level 2)
- Signal amplitude and polarity detection
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery on the transmitter (CI-TX)
Energised Medium Voltage cable identification with the Ariadna CI
Ariadna CI. Cable identification
If you need more information about any of our products, please fill out the next form: